Cat

[Cat][bsummary]

Birds

[Birds][bigposts]

Exotic

[Exotic][twocolumns]

Help! I'm Being Held Prisoner by 4 Felines From Outer Space

This winter I ran 3 humidifiers in my home, and in spite of utilizing mineral channels, there's white tidy all over the place, including on the sound window I put in for the felines to lie in the sun.

I haven't cleaned the window yet this spring.

There are paw prints in the clean on the window.

Are the felines attempting to enhance the view?

Is it true that they are attempting to instruct me to clean the window?

Or, on the other hand would they say they are doing "paw" craftsmanship?

My dream: composing this message over the window...

Offer assistance!

I'M BEING HELD PRISONER BY

4 CATS FROM OUTER SPACE.

Would my neighbors giggle - or simply think I was crazier than at any other time?

In the interim, as I'm having this dream, I'm additionally considering that Violet, who is sitting in my lap, has been with me for 4 lifetimes - that I think about.

I'm pondering, "Is this what it implies when we say felines have 9 lives? It is safe to say that they are truly singular lifetimes, and would you say you are constrained to 9?"

"People make things up!" declares Violet, as though that closures the exchange.

I giggle.

Violet has a method for talking her musings that dependably sends me into snickers and regularly storms of chuckling.

She generally acts offended... or, on the other hand perhaps she truly IS offended, however I can't quit chuckling at her curt jokes. It's something I worship about her.

... back to being a detainee of 4 cats from space...

Violet and Melissa disclose to me they're from the Pleiades where there's a planet of felinoids who resemble the characters from the melodic "Felines" - as per Violet.

Sakhara says she's from Arcturus.

Starlight is from the higher measurements, being the rebirth of Echo, who in her last life was my stallion.

On the off chance that this is a jail, I assume full praise for making it. They seldom give me a minute to myself.

Right now, Violet is perched on her rump in my lap confronting me as I write this. She's turning upward at me with her flawless crystalline blue marvels and murmuring with joy. Ok, to have my complete consideration with no different felines around.

Violet is a velcro kitty - must be on me, touching me, appended to me.

Oh no - changing of the monitor. Violet bounced down to give Starlight her turn.

You follow?

"No escape," I think with a ghastly German intonation, as I recall Sargent Schultz from that nutty old TV show, "Hogan's Heroes."

Why would I like to get away?

Would I like to get away?

Exactly what amount do I enable these felines to run the show?

Totally.

I can't sleep without awakening to discover felines sewing me in from all sides or lying on top of me so I can't move without first moving each of them.

Is this what it implies when soul lets us know, "We're each of the ONE?"

Different people reveal to me they can secure up their felines a room. HA! Violet would tear the entryway down or scratch it to pieces, and now she'd have offer assistance. She's likewise a screamer when she doesn't get her direction. She's noisy!

So there's no locking them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment